PEL Application Process
Participants must submit the following documents:
- Official Transcripts
- Teaching certificate
- Download the Free Adobe Reader - The PEL application requires the LATEST Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- The new Acrobat Reader will allow you to save form data. Without the latest reader you WILL NOT be able to save the form data.
- Three Professional references (Download Forms)
- Copy of your service record
- PEL application (Register Online)
A two-phased screening process will be used to select participants. Initial screening will include a review of all items from the application process and participation in the Principal Perceiver interview.
During phase two each participant will undergo a scheduled interview held at the Region 2 Service Center. Final selection will be made by members from the PEL Advisory Committee.