PEL Application Process
Participants must submit the following documents:
- Official Transcripts from an institute of higher education awarding the masters or doctoral degree. If applicant has not completed a graduate program, a transcript from the institution awarding the bachelors degree and any graduate level work must be provided.
- Teaching certificate
- Three Professional references–Names and email addresses must be provided on the application.
- Copy of your service record–This can be obtained from your HR Department
- • $75.00 Application Fee – Click on the following link http://www.business.esc2.net/. Scroll down to Specify Payment. The description is PEL Application Fee. The amount is $75.00. You can also pay by cash, check or money order at the PEL office.
- PEL application (Register Online)
During phase two each participant will undergo a scheduled interview held at the Region 2 Service Center. Final selection will be made by members from the PEL Advisory Committee.